We believe you shouldn’t have to buy the same thing twice. We think that if you buy a print edition of a book, you should be able to download an eBook version for free. If you’re the owner of any of the Infected Books print titles shown below, you can obtain complementary eBook versions via this page.
You’ll be able to download a folder that contains both Kindle specific and ePub versions of each book (where available), along with instructions on how to transfer the files to your eReader.
Please note – you’ll need your copy of the print book to hand in order to access this service.
- Find your book on the page below
- Identify the word from the instructions given
- Click the cover of your book or the link below
- Input the word you found in point 3 as the password (note – passwords are case sensitive)
- Download your eBook
And that’s it! If you have any problems, use this form to contact us and we’ll send the appropriate files directly to you.
Oh, and if you’ve already bought an eBook, we’ll discount you the price you paid on a signed print edition from Infected Books. Click here to find out how. Please note – offer only applies to the titles shown below.
Chapter 13, word 5
Chapter 31, word 16
Chapter 24, word 10
PENELOPE STREET, word 4
OSTRICH, word 6
Chapter 11, word 2
Chapter 20, word 2
Chapter 5, word 7
Terms and conditions:
- You must be the original purchaser of the book in question to qualify, or have received the book as a gift.
- We reserve the right to suspend/amend/terminate this initiative at any time.
- This offer only applies to the titles published by Infected Books since 2012 which are shown on this page. Any books published by Thomas Dunne Books, Gollancz, or any other publisher, are NOT eligible (nor are any IB titles published prior to 2012).