Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days for orders posted to UK addresses, and 90 days for all other orders. If a longer period of time has passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
The following goods are exempt from being returned:
- Books which have been personalised – by this, we mean where a specific dedication was requested in addition to the author’s signature
- eBooks and Audiobooks where they have been purchased directly from this website
- Books are damaged or those which exhibit clear signs of having been read (this may be indicated by damage to the spine and/or discolouration of the pages). We will raise any concerns with you prior to making any refund.
We may agree a partial refund:
- If your book shows obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, or is damaged for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days (UK orders) or 90 days (all other countries)
Please contact us prior to making a return. You can do this by sending us an email to email@example.com, or by sending us a message via our contact form. Once we have approved your request and we have requested you return the item, you must send your purchase to:
PO Box 18471
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. We will endeavour to process your refund on the same day, and will contact you if there are any delays to this part of the process.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you need to exchange an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact form and we will contact you to discuss your request. Please note, we are not obliged to exchange incorrectly ordered items, but we will do our best to help.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
PO Box 18471
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. You may wish to consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.